Located in one of Frankston South's most sought-after locations within the Frankston High School zone this beautiful modern home boasts 4 bedrooms and multiple living zones across two levels ideal for those wanting their space and privacy, as well as the spacious roof-top balcony with amazing outlook. Enjoy upcoming summer nights with shimmering city lights in the distance while the kids are entertained in the theatre room.
Downstairs the home features 3 bedrooms, family bathroom, separate laundry and a second fully functional kitchen/meals area with open living space absolutely ideal for teenage kids or relatives.
Opening out off the living area is a private alfresco area, with beautifully landscaped gardens and extensive decking and seating.
Positioned just moments from the comprehensive Norman Avenue shops, local parks and minutes from Mount Eliza Village, Frankston CBD and the beautiful local beaches you have it all at your fingertips.
- A quality equipped kitchen with granite bench tops and glass splash back, walk in pantry and quality appliances
- Spacious master bedroom, full ensuite and a fantastic walk in fitted robe/dressing room
- Family bathroom, fully tiled with quality fixtures
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Powder room
- Formal entrance
- Tandem single garage and large workshop
- Double lock up garage
- Low maintenance gardens
TO VIEW BUYER DUE DILIGENCE CHECKLIST